- This highly decorative dagger
- is approx 20" in its scabbard
- and the blade measures approx 13 1/2".
- It is decorated with symbols of the Knights Templar Order, such as the seal of the Knights Templar, showing two knights on a single horse and the Templar cross motif.
- The Knights Templar were amongst the most skilled fighting units of the Crusades,
- They were also known as the poor fellow-soldiers of Christ and of the temple of Solomon.
- Their organisation lasted for approximately two hundred years.